The Running Clinic is a professional, comprehensive approach to assessing and improving your running form, run by a highly skilled Chartered Physiotherapist.
Whether you are an elite athlete looking to improve performance, a club athlete looking to prevent injury, or are taking up running for the first time and would like some technical advice, the Running Clinic is for you.
What we offer:
- Functional screening
- Treadmill based running biomechanical analysis with slow motion video feedback
- Option of track, grass, trail or tarmac based analysis (prior arrangement required)
- Appropriate correction of running form
- Runner specific stretching techniques
- Runner specific strengthening exercises
- Progressive running training programmes
Want to speak to one of our staff about this this service? Get in touch via our contact form or by calling us on (01) 853 2788.